So many readers have reached out to get the negative ion clothes which help in adjusting pH levels to slightly alkaline (optimal!), so now I am writing a post to share what is the best way to take care of the negative ion clothes so they can continue to generate negative static for a lifetime!
PS: Nefful Negative Ion material is damaged at high heat (>60 degrees celcius) so avoid heating your items! If you find your negative ion clothes have shrunk/hardened, it is very likely to have interacted with high heat and the material’s ability to create negative static is likely to be compromised.
1) Cleaning and Maintenance – Clothing
2) Cleaning and Maintenance – Bedroom Products
How to use the laundry net
Fold the blanket and put into the laundry net.
Tie the ropes on both ends (tighten the ropes).
Place into washing machine into the drum as per picture.
It is possible that the furry bits of the bedroom items may be slightly tangled, but it doesn’t affect Teviron’s function to create negative static. Use soft brush to untangle the ‘fur’ before it dries and the material will be smooth again when dry!
3) Cleaning and Maintenance – Lingerie
Correct cleaning will make your lingerie pieces last longer. Please follow instructions on the care label.
Before wash, please lightly scrub the underwire (usual stain areas) with detergent.
After that, soak underwear in detergent and water for 30 minutes before pressing lightly with water to clean thoroughly. Be careful when managing the underwire parts to prevent the bra from going out of shape.
Please fasten the hooks and wash with similar clothing in “delicate wash” and shorter cycle under 5 minutes. Other instructions same as washing with clothings (part 1).
Correct Way to Air Dry Your Lingerie
- Clip the underwire and hang the bra upside down
- For girdle and underwear, clip on the waist part.
- For underwear (male) and stockings, even out the elastic waistband before clipping.
- Avoid placing items directly under the sun to prevent discoloring and fading.
- Do not store with heavy items pressing on the bras to prevent metal wire from bending.
*For more details, please visit www.negativeionclothes.com
Photos source: ww.nefu.co.
Feature image source: www.neffulusa.com